1) Ammonia: Ammonia will actually lift stains out of the carpet and make the liquid surface. Then blot away! No scrubbing. Just blot up the liquid and your golden.
2) A great way to get out any coffee stains…Baby Wipes! It will absorb the coffee and works great!
3) Beer: Beer can actually lift the stain out of the carpet. Don’t use too much but it can be effective.
4) Salt ! Did you spill red wine on the carpet?? Get the salt. Salt will lift it out of the carpet. Blot it with a paper towel or rag.
5) Baking Soda: This will neutralize odors. Baking Soda is fantastic for pet odors and stains.
6) Vinegar: This will also lift stains up out of the carpet and help neutralize the situation.
7) WD-40: Spray this on the carpet and then blot with a warm rag.
8) Club Soda: The fizzing will help raise the stain up from the depths of the carpet.
Clean Force One hopes this helps and I bet you didn’t realize how many common household products you have would help with getting stains up and out of the carpet. If you have any stains that you can not get out please give us a call!