Tips On Keeping Your Carpets Clean
- Vacuum regularly. Even if you are low on time vacuum those high traffic areas. These areas are more important than any area because they get the most traffic and the most additional dirt.
- Attack Stains ASAP. Blot stains and use some sort of cleaning agent to attack stains.
- Put Rugs down in High Traffic areas. This will protect your carpet fibers from getting damaged.
- Take Off Shoes, this will help not dragging in dirt and bacteria.
- Call a professional Carpet Cleaner. You should always have your carpets cleaning every 6-12 months to get the deep down dirt and grime. This will help your indoor air quality and ensure that you are breathing in safe clean air.
Clean Force One Carpet Cleaning In Maysville NC
Clean Force One can do anything from carpet cleaning to upholstery cleaning, as well as fiber and fabric protection, and tile and grout cleaning & sealing, also natural stone cleaning & sealing, urine damage & pet odor removal, and air duct cleaning, using the industry’s leading Rotobrush system. We can help get those carpets back up to par and looking fantastic! We are committed to the job and to this business. So, let us know if you need any cleaning done and we’ll be happy to help.